Sonoff POW Elite 20Amp is a power meter switch, a newly upgraded ESP32 chip 200% faster than the previous ESP8622 chip.
With an LCD screen, it can track your appliances’ power, current, and voltage in real-time and cumulative power consumption.
POW Elite support to check 6-Month power consumption historical data accurate to the hour, the data can be exported to excel on your phone. You can set daily/monthly power consumption thresholds when the consumption goal is reached, you will get a push notification.
Supports adding Sonoff devices to Home Assistant for control and automation through the eWeLink add-on. What’s more, to better help you save energy usage, POW Elite joins Alexa Energy Dashboard, you can centrally view the overall or individual device energy consumption in the dashboard. If you subscribe eWeLink Advanced plan, POW Elite is also compatible with IFTTT and eWeLink Web control.
POW Elite with the highest flame-retardant grade V-0 enclosure, upgraded terminal wirings, and more amounts of tin minimize every security risk detail.
- LCD Screen- Track of power, current, voltage, and cumulative power consumption of your appliances in real-time on the LCD screen.
- 6-Month Consumption History Data by Hour- Power consumption data (accurate to hours) can be kept for up to 6 months which can be exported to excel on your phone
- Overload Protection- You can set power, current, and voltage threshold. Once any condition is met, the POW Elite will be turned off to protect your appliances.
- Fully Functional- POW Elite has all the most basic functions, like App control, voice control, LAN control, timing schedule, inching setting, power on state, etc.
- POW Elite: 20A
- Model: POWR320D
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- POWR320D Input/Output: 100-240V~50/60Hz 20A Max
- Casing Material: PC V0
- Dimensions: 98x54x31mm
|10,5 × 6,4 × 3,9 cm