Sonoff Zigbee MINI is a ZigBee-enabled two-way smart switch requires the SONOFF ZBBridge to work.
It is also compatible with different hubs, including Amazon Hub, Samsung SmartThings Hub and Philips Hue Hub.
The ZigBee3.0 protocol allows ZigBee MINI and ZigBee bridge to be paired quickly and easily. ZigBee MINI is safer to use in your home due to the fire-proof and flame-retardant shell.
Additionally, AES-128 encryption ensures the safety is extended to data privacy on your devices. It can be used as a Zigbee router to help transmit the ZigBee signal to ensure a stable connection when multiple Zigbee devices are used in your home.
If you are keen on two-way control, you can connect a Single Pole Double Throw switch as the external connection to expand the control way.
- APP remote control
- Preset to turn on or off, trigger the device on or off
- One-tap pairing with SONOFF ZBBridge
- Support external switch connection
- Compatible with SONOFF ZBBridge, Amazon Hub, Samsung SmartThings Hub and Philips Hue Hub
- Fire-proof and flame-retardant shell ensures maximum safety for your device
- ZigBee3.0 protocol with AES-128 encryption keeps the security of device data
- Can be a signal transfer station to extend the signal transmission
- Works with Alexa and Google Home for voice control
- Smart scene is built for being triggered between devices
*Note: Requires a wifi-to-zigbee hub to work * Please purchase the Sonoff Zigbee Bridge
- Model: ZBMINI;
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz;
- Output: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz;
- Zigbee: IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz;
- Max. Load: 10A;
- Material: PC
|1 × 1 × 1 cm