Sonoff RF Bridge R2 433
The Sonoff RF Bridge R2 433 takes your smart home to the next level with the integration of RF. By adding the Sonoff RF Bridge 433 you can easily customize an large amount of RF remotes to control large aspects of your life. The RF Bridge 433 can convert most of the 433.92MHz RF Remotes into Wi-Fi wireless. With the programmable ability of the RF bridge to remotes via the ewelink APP you can control your new or existing Wi-Fi lights, Wi-Fi Curtains, Wi-Fi plug points and many other Wi-Fi items. You can set a total of 8 schedules/countdown Timers /loop timers to turn on/off the RF controlled products. Even more exciting is that it will work with the 433.92MHz door magnetic sensor, 433.92MHz human body IR sensor, and more other 433.92MHz sensors thereby allowing you to DIY your smart scenes.
**Requires and Micro-USB power pack 5V 1A, previous version cell phone chargers Type B will work.
- The receiving supports fixed code 433.92 frequency, like PT2260, PT2262, PT2264, EV1527, etc.
- The product doesn’t support to learn rolling code and dynamic code
- You can’t see device status changes in the App
What’s new on Android & iOS 2.5.0 and higher versions?
- Scheduled/countdown timers are supported
- iOS App supports to add this product
- 433MHz RF curtain switch and RF alarm are supported
- Convert 433MHz RF remote to APP via WiFi
- Support to add max. four 433MHz RF remote / curtain switch / alarm
- Support to control up to sixteen 433MHz RF devices
- Control 433MHz RF devices over WiFi or mobile network
- Free iOS and Android mobile APP “eWeLink”, you can download from Apple Store or Google Play
- Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Google Home
- Power supply: USB 5V
- Operating voltage: 3 – 3.6V
- Operating current: 30 – 200mA
- Interface type: mini USB
**Requires and Micro-USB power pack 5V 1A not included.
**Best used with Micro-USB cable with LDNIO 4.4Amp USB Charger
|1 × 1 × 1 cm